Realm of the Mad God Guide
Welcome to our Realm of the Mad God guide. We start with the basics.
RotMG Tips & Tricks
- Download the RealmStock Multitool to enhance your Realm of the Mad God experience.
- Look at the in game settings and change them to your liking, for example some players use F to Nexus because it's closer to your WASD movement keys.
- Use 'Toggle Centering of Player' function to see further when you are at edge of screen.
- Survival is more important than loot, getting no loot and not dying, is better than looting a bag in a dangerous area and dying. Always better to play safe.
- Be prepared to die. It will happen and that's the end of your character. Our Multitool has Autonexus that will prevent most deaths, but it still can happen with enough lag.
- When you see a non-brown bag dropped from a monster you killed, do not rush for it. This bag can be only seen by you and it is soulbound. Nobody can pickup this bag but you so there is no rush. Take your time and play it safe. When the coast is clear, then you go for the bag.
- Use the RealmStock Event Notifier to be alerted of random special events around the different servers and realms. These events drop very rare but very powerful untradable UT items, like Helm of the Juggernaut for example.
- Follow our Pet Guide to ensure the pet you are levelling is raised properly without being permanently messed up by early fuses.
- Use the RealmStock Potions and Maxing service instead of grinding potions manually.
- Use our RotMG Class Sets to gear your character right away and be ready for end-game content.
- Have fun!